Injudicious use telling on soil, crops and public health, Punjab pushes alternatives. There have been few takers. Amarjit Singh sets a trap with an electrical bulb on his 12-acre in Punjab’s Char Ke village.
20/09/2013 | Indian Express (New Delhi)
- High court turns its back on 45 types of ‘green’ cases
- World Ozone Preservation Day todayd
- Death penalty for illegal use of formalin sought
- GPS service to boost polyhouse farming
- Judgement of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Sureshbhai Keshavbhai Waghvankar Ors Vs State of Gujarat Ors on making of idols of Hindu Gods and Goddesses by using Plaster of Paris